Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Week 3 Flickr


technical difficulties
Originally uploaded by Abbeywoofwoof

I have had a Flickr account for over a year. Take note that I say I've had an account for over a year, but not have been using Flickr for over a year. It's one of those things that I had forgotten that I had signed up for and had even uploaded a few pictures to. It's pretty fun, but I like Google's Picasa better for my personal use. I like to share pictures, but not necessarily with everyone. And Picasa has a built in photo editing tool so I had get rid of all that red-eye!

Anyway, here's an example of my technical difficulties earlier this week. I had a CD that I wanted to listen to in my car on my drive to work one morning. But it didn't play. So I plugged in my iPod and it promptly froze (for the first time in its life!). And then I tried to take a picture of it and my camera wouldn't focus. And no, I wasn't driving past the Mystery Spot.

This blog entry posted directly from Flickr, BTW.

No comments: