Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Technorati - for real this time

I decided to stay clear of the most popular blogs when returning to Technorati today. Instead, I decided I'd like to know more about the Kindle and read some of the hubbub about it. I started with a basic search for "kindle," which brought up several recent (a few minutes ago) blog posts about it. I then tried the advanced search and searched blog posts with the tag "kindle." This brought up some of the same postings that the basic search did, but also some more posts that I hadn't seen, that were about the Kindle, rather than just mentioning it. That's part of the beauty of tags, I guess.

I really like that I can subscribe to a feed of my search, and keep current on whether or not the Kindle will really be the NBT.

No comments: